Rugged Floor Machines for the Professional who wants Unsurpassed Consistent Performance.
Why You Should Choose This 17" Hawk:
- All steel construction for superior strength and longevity.
- Twin and triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives.
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety.
- Welded frame for rugged, reliable performance.
- One-piece chrome, heavy duty steel handle.
- Standard speed 175 rpm.
- This electric floor machine provides maximum power with the dual capacitor AC motors and Hawk's reliable design.
- 360-degree wrap-around-and-under snug fit bumper; No tools needed for replacement.
- Negative pressure On/Off switch; thumb operated safety switch.
- Dual operating triggers for left or right hand operation.
- Assembled in the USA!
- Pad Size: 17"
- Power Source: 115V 60Hz
- Motor: 66 Frame 1.5 HP Dual Capacitor
- Amp Draw: 6
- Gear Box: 3 Idler 10.1
- Brush RPM: 175
- Power Cord: 50' 14-3 STO
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 105 lbs.